Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Huahhhhh....

So fulllllllll.......
Just now taking 2nd round of steamboat... huehehhehe.. tomorrow im going to gain 2 kg??? or more?? hahahhaa... duno lehh.. i just know that i ate a lot...
My brother and his families.. my sis.. my cousin all came here and ate together in my place. I like this type of atmosphere where we all could get together.. chatting.. drinking.. (just small amount of vodka.. heuehehhee...) They went back already... Then i continued the second round with my hubby and his sis.. huahahhahahahahahhahaha.....
Now im sleepy... wanna sleep.. but i dont think i could sleep early tonite...
Btw, i like to listen the midi song in this blog leh... huehehe..*now listening.. very relaxing.. even when i worked, i always open this site just to listen to its song.. heuehhehehe...
I think i a bit blurred now.. now drunk.. but sleepyy.. tired.. huehehehe.. see?? im laughing more now.. hauhahahahahhahahahhahaa........
ok lah.. write till here

Gong Xi Fat Cai!!!
I love you all... muachhhh....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...