Wednesday, October 26, 2005

18 years old???


Hiaheiaheihiaehiaheiaei....

Hm.. actually I've discussed this before.. but still people thought I looked like 18 years old with my hair cut.. hahahhahaha... *so happy... haiehiaheihaiehiaheihaiehaiehaei...  :D Nolah.. actually I'm happy because.. so many people thought about it!!! hahahahhahahhahhaa.....

Got one colleague asked me.. "Have u got married?" "Yup," I said.. "Really??? If I don't talk with you, I though you are still 20-21 years old." Then this morning.. another colleague asked how old I am, because with my look now, I look like 18 years old.. haeihaiheihaeihaiheiae... :D

I guess I know the secret... It's not because I was childish, not growing up or mature, but - always smile????? Sweet smile like mine?? hiaheiahiehiaiehiaheiaieae... Lolx! But when I was angry.. I'm really black face man!!!! haiehaiehhaeihaiehiaheihaeiae... :P

Oklah.. tired of laughing.. Anyway have a good day anyone!!! Ciao!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, you have always been chasing your age and still couldn't get it.:)

Overcome Life said...

Hahaha... it just keeps running away from me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...