Saturday, December 10, 2005

First puzzle done!!



Wow... it was done in 3 hours.. perhaps tomorrow would be better and faster... *but I looked at the label behind.. otherwise.. I think it could take me.. duno.. 10 hours??? or more??? hehehe..

Now I'm so exhausted 'cos by doing so.. I only managed to sleep for about 4.5 hours last nite... hiks hiks.. and today in MRT otw to office.. almost all the way standing up... hiks hiks...

But I feel very happy.. 'cos the puzzle is my son's favourite toys now... Buzz Light Year.. To Infinity and Beyond!!! - From Toy Story... And tomorrow is his b'day, that's why I die die must finish it asap.. and I plan to buy the frame today... *Actually I could buy it yesterday since I went to the same shop to do some shopping for staffs' Xmas presents.. but it never appeared in my mind that I would do much so for him.. hehehe...

Well... despite my tiredness.. I still wanna go for shopping lehhh... hahahaha... *not really.. but I wanna EATTTT... I miss 'My Bakmie'... hehehehehe... see then how lah...

Ok then... write 'til here.. cya again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...