Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's a long way to go...

Yesterday the result came out for the last exam I took.. Fear.. deg deg deg.. but then.. I pass. The funny thing is that.. the results for my last three exams were all the same.. And I think the number came out at the 4D result last time.. hahahha.. too bad, i didnt buy.. or else I might win it.. hehehe..
The friend of mine has finally passed her paper too.. with a mark in border line.. 50 (five zero). I'm happy for her..
And another friend has finally finished all of his paper.. He's really good... And now he's working in a trading company earning lots of bucks..
For me.. it's still a long way to go.. sometimes I want to finish it faster.. but too bad.. I don't think I could cope with it.. Now, I just need to try...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...