Thursday, October 05, 2006

Activites update...

How time flies.. It's now Thursday this week!! Can you imagine?? Feels like just started Monday morning... But yesterday time ran quite slow actually.. but still.. it managed to pass.. hahahaha...
Tomorrow it's Friday again!! Wow, I think I just wrote TGIF last Friday but it seems just happened yesterday... Perhaps b'cos these few days I always went back home after work for dinner and then went to sleep quite early (between 10 to 11pm). I have no choice but to eat at home 'cos my mom bought me lots of food from Indonesia and I just took it from my bro's home on Tuesday. There are somai, sayur asem, sambal pete w/ shrimp, yellow chicken, etc. And yesterday my hubby cooked fried prawn mee for all of us. I wanted to eat more, but my stomach couldn't accomodate it.. hehe.. so I just ate half plate, that's all..
Today maybe I'll ask my mother in law to cook the sayur asem, fry the yellow chicken, and reheat the sambal pete.. wow.. It's gonna be party tonite.. hehehehe... *si endut.. si endut... hiks.. I think I gain weight again these days...
This morning my sis-in-law smsed me asking me to go over her house this Saturday night to celebrate her son's b'day.. Wow.. we just celebrated my bro's bday last Saturday and this Saturday they'll celebrate my bro's son b'day.. really fast!! It actually falls on 10th October, but they made it ahead to have better preparation.. But I told her, that probably I couldn't make it 'cos my high school friend is getting married on that day and I will attend his wedding dinner. So now she is headache 'cos she has to find the right time again so that all of us can attend the b'day party... Like I said.. next year, we will celebrate our b'day differently as they won't be staying in S'pore for few years.. hm...
Anyway.. today I feel better physically and mentally. Hope that today is a good day for me.. =))
Ciao anyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...