Monday, October 30, 2006

Working 2 days in a week

Hehehehehehe....
This week I only work for 2 days 'cos I'll be having a course from Wed to Fri =) Well, it's not holiday.. I can't take any more leave this year, so.. not working doesn't mean I 'm having a holiday, but rather concentrate more on the computer to learn the MOS Words. I'm not sure that I can pass the exam, but I'll just try my best to learn as much as possible so that whenever my Boss needs any help in Words, I'll have the answer for it.. otherwise... u know la... hehehehe....
This Saturday nite, I supposed to have a Korean BBQ party at home.. but my dear sis - who loves Korean food very very much - couldnt find someone to replace her working. So.. I guess the farewell party will be a steamboat only... =) Hope my bro's families don't mind.. and I will hold the BBQ party next time, maybe when my eldest sis comes (she supposed to come this Friday.. but I guess she can't make it). The most important is the gathering, rite? hehehe...
There was a misunderstanding or maybe cultural clashes last weekend that my weekend wasn't that good.. But it's alright, at least I've learnt from it so I won't feel disappointed for the second time XP
This Wed is my special friend's b'day.. How I wish I could pop up in front of her house to surprise her w/ my presence.. but unfortunately I really can't do that.. 'cos she is staying very faraway from here.. =((( I can appear only in her dream.. hahahahhahahahhahaa....
K'lah.. gotta work again.. but again.. feel happy as I don't need to come to office everyday in a week.. I can wear tshirt and jeans & my sport shoes too.. =P Can go Orchard road after the class.. maybe to have ayam penyet for my dinner... *craving for the gado2.. and sayur asem... slurp slurp... hehehehe.... OMG... better go now... Ciao!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...