Monday, April 09, 2007

Long weekend

Hm... 3 days off in a row.. shiok mannn!!! Hehehe... Really got my own sweet time to take a rest and being lazy ato home. Last Friday we (me, Reever, mother-in-law, sis-in-law w/ her hubby and son, and the youngest sis-in-law) all went to Bugis temple to pray. It was Kwan Im's bday. There were lots of people in the temple. We met my sis there and after that we went together to Suntec. Then we separated. My sis, me and Reever had dinner together at Pizza Hut.Waa... we ate 'til very full... The portion was just nice but the service was not good 'cos the server kept delivering the wrong food to our table. I think she did that for 3-4 times during our dinner there. We then went to level 3. This time I had prepared 30 pcs of $1 coin to get the jackpot - candy game. The jackpot was a pig doll/pillow. It costs about $40. So, I thought by changing $30, it should be enough. But it was really out of my expectation since it was also my first time playing the game. Instead of my $30 imagination, we played up to $75 to get the jackpot. OMG!!! Just imagine what I could do w/ $75 in my pocket. Buying the pig doll, watching movies, or karaoke, and so on.. hahahhaa... yeah.. make it as an experience.. a very expensive experience, though... ^^" I would make it my first and last time games for the candy game.. and we went home w/ a big pack of candies.. hahahaha...
Saturday and Sunday. I went out only to buy my breakfast, while the rest of the time I stayed at home watching the CSI DVDs. I had watched it 'til the last CD (total 6 CDs - 25 episodes), but there was still few episodes left. Not bad. At first, it seems so disgusting.. but after that.. yeah.. that how the story goes.. and that is what the crime lab all about. They must handle w/ dead bodies most of the time. Interesting though. The CSI was Las Vegas version, so they showed the Las Vegas view all the time, which reminds me that I was there before.. just a year ago... =) Well... it's all memories now... hehehehe...
My hubby went back home yesterday. We had dinner together and I continued watching TV 'til 11pm. Today I feel very lazy to work or to do anything... I just want to lay in my bed... haiyahhh.... lazy woman... kekekeke... Write 'til here then... byeeee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...