Thursday, May 10, 2007

Really feel like sleeping 'til noon this morning.. I was sooo tired.. but now feel better thanks to coffee... My son doesn't go to school today and tomorrow. If I know, I'd have taken childcare leave today. I forgot mah... I thought he only off on Friday. Actually his school arranges a half day trip to Bollywood Veggies but since the place wasn't interesting enough, my hubby didn't let him go. That's why he has 2 days off.
To fill his day I'll use company's pass to go to Wild Wild Wet. I've checked w/ HR and I can use it this Saturday. Weee.... It's been quite some time since my visit there... I just bought goggles and the wing rubber for my son yesterday. He is very happy. He has one goggles at home, but when he used it, everytime he went down to swimming pool, once he came out, the water would go half inside his goggles.. hahaha... So.. hopefully he can enjoy swimming using the new and better quality goggles =)))
The pass allow 4 persons to go in free of charge. It'll be 3 of us. I asked my sis to join along, but she has to work on Saturday.. so, I guess, it's just 3 of us lor... Hopefully weather won't be too hot nor rain. Weee... so lucky that someone has cancelled the pass this Saturday, otherwise, I have to go on Sunday...
Still dunno if I'm going to Bangkok or not.. 'cos my hubby still uncertain w/ his job and other thing.. anyway, I heard that it's not easy to use the anniversary voucher in the hotel there too as their occupancy rate is high and they prefer to let the room for guest who pay full rack rather than giving free... See how lor....
I keep have a feeling that today is Friday.. Perhaps I'm tired lah... Too bad my colleague is on leave tomorrow, otherwise I'd have applied leave tomorrow to take more rest.. anyway... only one more day to endure.. Jia you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...