Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry X'mas 2007

Yeyyy!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
I had a great time on X'mas eve.. together w/ my ex-colleagues who are currently still working at my previous working place. Before that.. at work.. we had lunch @Finance office.. They prepared pizza n pasta from California Pizza Kitchen, sandwiches from Subway, and turkey from the goodies' house. We ate until very full.... Then exchange gift began.. followed w/ choosing the Best Performance Staff for Quarter 4, and the welfare coordinator for 2008. Don't worry, I was not listed a single name... hehehe.. but my 2 colleagues did... The FC and Accountant gave us X'mas present, and so did my CC.. nice pin.. right for my hair.. hehehe... Thanks all!
We finished at 2.30pm and I went back home at 3pm. Then packed my bag, went out again... this time to Fairmont Singapore, previously Raffles The Plaza. I met my friends in the room. Nice view, high floor... but too bad.. no fireworks at all... Haiz..... We chit chat while waiting for other 2 friends. We went down to Marketplace buying some food for our dinner.. 4 different soups from Soup Spoon, Bratwurst, sushi, salad, etc. We ate inside the room. Just nice, the 2 friends came so we had our dinner together... followed by photo session.. gift exchange.. played cards... drink session.. and countdown... but no fireworks lor.. too bad...

Enjoy some pics below...

















One of friends shared her feelings w/ us related to Christmas.. a bit sad though... then... at 2am, half friends went back home.. I 'tumpang' staying in the room.. left 3 of us... Watched the Mission Impossible 3 from HBO before sleeping.. while my friend had a bath tub at 2.30am in the morning!!! Hahaha.... We slept at about 3.30am and woke up this morning at 9. Then my turn to have a bath tub.. hahaha... We had breakfast at Din Tai Fung at 11am and checked out at 12pm.
Now I'm at home. In a while, I'm going to Bishan to meet my relatives who are coming from Jakarta... Well.. gotta prepare myself soon... Merry X'mas everyoneeee....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...