Thursday, June 04, 2009

04.06.09 - 7th year Anniversary

Yup.. today is our 7th year Anniversary. Both of us work today so we didn't plan to go out and have dinner outside like we used to do.

After work, I immediately went back home. I bought linguine pasta and the tomato paste just two days ago. Mother has bought the minced pork and she still has mushroom in the fridge. So I decided to cook linguine bolognaise for dinner tonight. I also deep fried the chicken nuggets and otak spring roll. Hm... nyummy...

Laogong went back around 8.30pm. We had our dinner together and had a little cup of red wine. Hm... very nice dinner.. Hehehehehhee..... Reever had a big bowl and even added little bit more. He loves it very much... ;P I cooked quite a lot. So after finishing my dinner, I cooked for my sis-in-law and mother-in-law.

As dessert, I bought two cups of yoghurt on the way home. Mixed it with mango and dragon fruit that I brought home. Hm.. nyummy... Hehehe...

Celebrated together was indeed quite fun... ;P

Have a great day ahead everyone!!!

2 comments:

Kate Qiuyun said...

Wah ..7 years ... I know both of you will be blessed with many many good years to come! :p

Cheers!!

Overcome Life said...

Thanks Kate!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...