Monday, September 21, 2009

Recently lots of my friends are pregnant or giving birth to 2nd child. Can say that I was giving birth early.. but at the end, my production was stopped early too.. unlike the rest.. hehehehe.... If not because of the fact that I know, I would have been disappointed all this while. But what I need is to satisfy with what I have. No matter one, two, three, four or five, as long the child is healthy and happy, nothing can beat it. I'm very happy for all my friends. Lots of people says, it's better to have at least two, so that my son would have friend to play with. Anyway, my mother-in-law is taking care of my sis-in-law's son as well here, so my son is having someone to play with all this time. I know, one is a bit lonely, and that's what I didn't expect to have previously. But now, it doesn't matter, as long as he wouldn't live so selfishly and still learn how to share, to play, to take care others, and not just living in his own world. I believe God is fair. Nothing is perfect in this world. We can just make the best out of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...