Next, Orchard Central. The building is nice, but for shopping, not that good. It's a bit complicated to find the escalator inside, but I admit, the design is really great!!! They have a very high and long escalator that can be seen from outside.
1. Inside Orchard Central (hubby and I)
2. Vertical Challenge (inside Orchard Central)
3. View of Orchard Central from the outside - the escalator
4. View of Orchard Point - from top of Orchard Central
5. View of Centrepoint from Orchard Central
We went to Centrepoint, then OG. Had our lunch near OG there.
We continued our journey by passing through HMV Building - they renovated the front part, Mandarin Gallery - front part of Mandarin Hotel - it's opened now!, Takashimaya, Wisma Atria, ION, passed through the underpass to Wheelock Place, went to the opposite, Isetan, and had a gulp of free Coca Cola... Hehehe... Enjoy the pictures!!!
1. View of HMV Building - front side
2. View of Mandarin Gallery - Mandarin Hotel front side
3. In front of Takashimaya
4. Along Orchard Road - Deer 1
5. Along Orchard Road - Deer 2
6. Along Orchard Road - Deer 3
7. Along Orchard Road - small group parade
8. In front of ION Orchard
9. Take a break with Coca Cola - in front of Isetan
10. View of Christmas Banner & ION Orchard11. Along the street - Deco 1 ( Santa Claus - Red )
12. Along the street - Deco 2 ( Deer - Orange)
13. Along the street - Deco 3 ( Snowman - Blue )