Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Do you realise how fragile a relationship is? Just few uncommon thinking, it can just break and disappear.
I used to wonder to see some people didn't get into marriage when they have reached 40s. I asked them before. Common answer would be.. They haven't found the suitable one. And yet, I realised why they couldn't find a suitable one, because the other party had the same thinking! What kind of rubbish am I talking about?? Hahaha....
Nolah.. For a guy not to get married, can be caused by many reasons. But every person has their own reasons. Some is because of family commitment, not earning enough money to build his own family. That was common. Some is enjoying his freedom of not getting married. No commitment means no burden, means more freedom, means they can have few girlfriends at the same time to play around with. They can spend their money for cigarettes and beers everyday, better than pass the money to future wife every month. Hehehe... I understand that this type of man exist in this universe.
Not get the suitable one is just an excuse.
Go back to the first sentence. Feel lucky that I have an understanding husband, also loving me so much. Just realised that he didn't meet many girls before me, so.. He doesn't experience enough facing the girls before. It can be a good sign 'cos he won't compare if I'm better or worse than previous one though.. Hahahaa...
Anyway... Going back to work now :P have a great day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...