Sunday, November 07, 2010

Long weekend is going to over soon. It feels very good... 3 off-day in a row without a need to take any leave. Hehehehe....
Saturday is a coffee shop day. For a day, we went to coffee shop for 3 times and ordered coffee, tea, milo, and chit chatting w/ my hubby. At the same time, waiting my son watching Megamind movie to over.
Weather was not bad.. Cooling, not so hot for these past few days.

Yesterday we went to JB again w/ my hubby's cousin. We had bakuteh there for lunch. Then went to Big Jusco - dunno where the area is... and at first I wanted to have Thai massage, but it was so... full and next available appointment would be at 9.15pm, while I was there at about 3.30pm. Kekeke... so I couldn't make it. Hope next week I can have one. We're going to go there again, and we'll stay over night. Kinda funny because it's so near yet we'd stay overnight. Kekekeke....

We had lots of other snacks while we were there. ABC Ice Kachang special (w/ strawberry ice cream), Papa Roti bread, deep-fried sotong, deep-fried Japanese potato, sausages, etc. I managed to buy one working cloth.

Then we moved to another Jusco at Permas Jaya. We just walked around and bought no seed guava back home plus plum powder. On the way home, we had dinner at Pekin Restaurant. We found out that yesterday was my hubby's cousin's 39th years old birthday. Hehehe... Knowing him for quite some time and yesterday was my first time having a chance to celebrate his birthday together. We ate kong ba pao w/ sam chan rou, deep-fried salad prawn, pai ku wang, and tofu w/ mushroom and seafood. After that we had birthday cake as a dessert. Hehehe...

We went back home after that. And today we went to his house to have lunch there. His wife cooked vegetable curry for us plus chicken nuggets. We ate quite a lot.
Then went to Tampines One, ate Shanghai Jian Bao, 2 pcs per person. At 6pm, we ate again our dinner. This time, I order bibimbap at Food Junction, not so nice. Haiz... Maybe after my Taiwan trip, my next trip would be Korean trip ba.. hahahahaha.... so that I could have a chance to eat Korean food everyday... nyummy..... :P

We went back home and my mother-in-law cooked chicken soup. We reheated the soup and had a bowl. Nyummy and healthy!!! I cut the guava I bought yesterday and ate it as well.. Waliaooo... I'm surely getting fatter!!!!

Oklah.. this long weekend is really full of makan session. Must control a bit lah ha!!! Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend as well... Night!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...