Friday, December 03, 2010

Kitchen BBQ @Pasir Ris

TGIF!!! I was so tired and sleepy just now. Went to BBQ last night, it's a Kitchen Departmental Gathering and I was invited by the Exe Chef :) Other than kitchen and stewarding staffs, only me, IT AM, and GM Secretary attended the event. He invited others as well, but they didn't appear, even lots of their staffs couldn't make it. It's a bit hard for operation staffs to hold such event because of their working hours. There was a wedding last night and lots of staffs had to work and prepare the wedding event. By the time they finished, it's already so late and they were all tired. Next morning they still have to come to work.
Well, so did I, but at least I was just a guest. I didn't prepare the things, didn't clear, cook or whatsoever. Some more it was raining last night and the BBQ was held in Pasir Ris, a very faraway place...

I was there eating, drinking, and listening them gossiping ;P Well, we work with many people and each of us has different thinking, style of working, personality, and there are many 'gangs' and 'group' as well... So.... It's unavoidable if we don't like one another. I didn't talk or comment much as I always keep my status 'neutral'.

We stayed quit late and left the place at about 11.40pm. Lucky the Exe Chef was willing to fetch us back, one by one, from Paya Lebar, Hougang, Bishan, and Yew Tee!!!! Hehehe...

Thank you Chef! Dunno if there is another chance for me to join next time! Thanks for everyone who has prepared everything!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...