Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cut hair

Yesterday after work, I decided to cut my hair. I felt that my hair grew quite fast. Within a month, it had grown about 1+ cm. Like usual, I went to $10 hair salon. It is common here in Singapore to find $10 hair salon, and by right, with that price, they usually set 10 minutes time to cut each person's hair. So other people do not need to wait so long The more people they cut, the more money they earn mah...).

I chose that hair salon, because my previous two hair cut were done there and I found the result was quite good. It supposed to cut Japanese hair style. Well, I would say, it will depend on who cut your hair.......

When you entered, you put in 10-dollar note to a machine and it will issue a receipt with queue number. So, you have to wait until it's your turn and see which is the lucky hairdresser will you get.....

And I got the lucky one... Haiz...... I saw him before but never got him to cut my hair, so yesterday he cut my hair. He asked me how short I want it to be, will it be straight or layer cut, etc. So I told him, I want it short, below my ears. He really cut it just nice below my ears. But behind it, it looked weird. So I asked him if he could shave it. He said, yes... But the way he interpreted and the way I thought was different. Instead of shaving the small hairs on my neck. He shaved my hair upwards and made the hair cut shorter..... Hiks..... I didn't want to ask anything more. Scared he would cut it even shorter than this.... Hiks..... My hairstyle becomes like Chinese girl style (the hairdresser himself looked like Chinese)... Huaaa.... I felt I wanna cry seeing my new hair.

Inside the MRT on the way back home, I sms-ed my hubby, telling him about my short and ugly hair... I wished he could comfort me. When I told him I look like a guy, he said,'Now then you realised meh? All the while you looked like a guy... Hahaha...' Then I scold him, 'You ah... People already so sad, you still laughed at me..' I typed 'angry and alien face' to him. Confused, he asked me, 'Then how?'. I said, 'No choice, I have to wait until it grows....' Scared saying wrong thing again, he replied me.., "Well answered" :P

When I reached home, my son noticed about the hair cut, and he said, 'Ma, your hair cut is cute leh, look like cartoon character...' Yayaya...... Then he and my sis-in-law's son, both encouraged me by yelling 'Hao kan! Hao kan! Hao kan!', which means 'nice'. Then hubby also joined and yelled 'Hao kan! Hao kan!', after this you can give them $10 per person ah..., he said... Hahahahaa......

Haiz.. In MRT, I saw ladies with long hair. At that moment, I was saying to myself to grow my hair longer after this... Suddenly I miss my long hair.... Hiks... I had long hair for years and got bored with it, that's why I cut it short, but this time I cut it the shortest lo....

This morning when I took a coffee and breads in cafetaria, my Boss entered and she also noticed about my hair. She asked me, 'R, you cut your hair again? So short ah?' I said, 'Yes. But too short la, ugly...' Then she said, 'Too short meh? But it's hao kan leh...' I asked her again to ensure I didn't hear her wrongly, 'Hao kan??' And she said, 'Shi ah, hao kan ah...' Then she told the other colleague who happened was standing there, 'I told her, she cut short her hair look nice..' And the other colleague agreed and told me, 'Ya, you look very young cut short hair like this...'

Hahahaha.... Although I still don't agree with what they said, at least they supported me, unlike my two sisters who even made fun of me. This is the comment by my eldest sis after seeing my photo: 'Wah, really like China girl.. A bit like Gangnam style... Try show your Gangnam style...' And she laughed evilly.. Another sister also the same, 'Did he use the Sasa bowl on top of your head when cutting your hair??'

Haiz... I get used to hear their sarcastic remarks liao...... It was how I grew up with.. So I don't feel offended. They just tried to make me laugh.... Instead of crying... Right??? :P

Well, I try not to take photo until my hair grows longer... Haahhahaha... Hopefully my hair grows faster... Please.... :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...