Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas :)

Happy Birthday Lily!!! :)
So, what did you do on Christmas Eve?

We didn't celebrate Christmas, but my sis-in-law's birthday instead :) And rather than eating turkey and ham, we had steamboat for dinner!!! With cold weather, it was perfect!!! We had crunchy chocolate Christmas  cake as her Birthday cake... Nyumm nyummm.....

On Christmas day itself, I woke up late. Time to laze around as we didn't have to work. We went to Hougang pasar to have breakfast. After that stayed at home whole day. Took a nap in the evening which caused me unable to sleep at night. Oh my.... At the end, I only had 5 hours to sleep last night...

This afternoon I went for my 2nd test. Just realized they took 7 tubes of my blood, felt like donating blood.... Kekeke... I submitted all the samples required and went back to office to work.

I think that's all for today :)

Hope you all had a wonderful time with friends and families :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...