Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Hungry...

Does flu make people easily get hungry??? Hahaha.... Weird. When I was at home on weekend - try to recover from flu, I ate very little and didn't feel hungry. But here in office, after breakfast (2 slices bread and a cup of coffee), I'd start hungry again at 11am. Then after lunch, I'd feel hungry again at about 4pm. Kekeke....

This afternoon, I went to Bugis to mail thing out. Then went to Kwan Im Temple to do praying. It's first time visit in year 2013. I started New Year with woman's period and flu, so only today I managed to go there :D I pray for my loved family and friends for their good health, success, and happiness. May Buddha bless you all :)

After that, I went to the hawker center, my old makan place. It's been a while since I had my lunch there. I had the roasted pork and char siew rice with its delicious sauce and sambal chili, and a bowl of salted vegetables duck soup. All that was less than $5 Hmmmm..... I ate so happily but too bad I was all alone. Last time I used to have PY as my khaki, but since she changed job, we seldom had lunch together, but dinner instead.

Just now I felt hungry again. Hahaha... Lucky I went to canteen and grabbed two small green pears :) Just had it to fill my stomach up hahaha... Still have one yellow pear, for stand-by, in case I'll get hungry again. Alamak!!!

Today my friend, Ely Kho, came from Jakarta. She came alone for body check-up. Her parents also came after that from KL. Still dunno when she 'd be free to meet up. We talked on the phone just now, quite long. She said her younger brother has just had operation last two weeks, a by-pass heart surgery. Wow.. And luckily he was operated soon, because doctor said his heart only 10-20% functioned. Aiyoyo... He is such young chap leh... Lucky the surgery went well and now he has returned back to Jakarta for recovery.

Going for meeting now. Hope all of you have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ade ely yg mana de?
Si Ely check up dimana? salam yah buat dia kalo ketemu...
gua jgua lapar mulu.. malas makan n ngemil.. ini lg manasin frozen lasagna.. hahhaha
yz

Overcome Life said...

Si Aming ato Ameng yah... Ely check up d Mount E.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...