Monday, January 14, 2013

Nightmare...

Just woke up from a very bad dream :( We were in the situation where we were trying to go out from dangerous situation. Road was blocked and we were trying very hard to find a way out, trying to get out and saved ourselves from being one of the victims. I remembered there was me, my son, my father. I had a feeling I would die in the dream. Like something would drop from afar and hit me and what I did was trying to cover my son using my body, protecting him from getting hurt. And try to leave him some message as if I was going to leave him forever. My father led in front of me trying to get out and he led us the way. But before we safely found a way out, I told myself to wake up and it was just a dream. So I was awake. I was sweating. Tonight we didn't turn on the air-con as hubby wanted me to recover fully. He sacrificed himself to sleep with fans. I could hear noise from outside as we didn't close our windows to let the air coming in. I was thinking if my nightmare would turn into reality? Scared me. I was even thinking that will it be a bad sign or bad omen? Perhaps earthquake is coming soon to Singapore and since we're staying in higher floor, perhaps we would feel the effect. Hehe.. I was just scaring myself even more. Lucky it was all just a dream. In dream, we still could choose to wake up and get ourselves out from it. In life, we supposed to be able to choose to wake up from our lives which just like a dream too.. But since it was reality, perhaps it would be harder to escape and we still have to accept the reality.

I turned on the air-con. I couldn't bear the heat anymore and I couldn't sleep with fan directly blow to me. Heck care with recover fully. I feel much better now after two-day rest.

It's almost 2am now. Try to sleep again.. Hopefully with no more nightmare and can sleep peacefully. I kiss my son's and hubby's cheek and be grateful that we are safe and alive. It is grateful feeling looking him and hubby sleep soundly and peacefully. Hope I can sleep soon... Good night...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least in yr dream, you still have papa as your savior!
yz

Overcome Life said...

We were equally loss and looking for a way out. Actually he has been appearing in my dreams many times before that I couldn't really remember what. No matter what, at least he appeared and be there for me :)

Riku said...

I also saw a bad dream last night. It was quite scary. Sometimes, while in the dream I can sense it's a dream, but it still scares me. Ha-ha! About your dream, I hope it's not a sign of bad omen. Dreams are just reflection of your mind and thoughts (at least for me), just ignore. Have a good time, Rima!

Overcome Life said...

Haha.. So coincidence ah? Ya, I also know it was a dream, but I still felt scared after I woke up. Now I keep yawning, feel sleepyzz... Hehe...

Anonymous said...

Tanda2 pluit banjir ? eh

Overcome Life said...

Hahaha... A sign that Pluit will flood?? No idea ah... But no water in my dream leh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...