Monday, August 19, 2013

Holding hands together :)


Smile would always appeared on my face whenever I saw a pair of mum with her toddler walking together with hand connected together. It always reminded me of my dear Baobei's younger time.

I tried to find such photo above of me and my Baobei but I couldn't find. Most of the time what I could see from the photo was me carrying him since he was too small and too cute, also still very light hehe...

I would never find myself boring to look at my dear Baobei photos all over again and again. He was so cute and innocent, the traits that could only be found in children. He used to love taking picture.  He would open his mouth wide and said "Cheese...."

How time flies! He had grown up now and he will turn to eleven years old this December.


In order not to lose the holding hands memories, I asked my hubby to take our photo together haha... Because in few more years to come he might be too shy to hold my hand. Therefore, whenever we go out together, I will hold his hands while I still can :)

Mummy loves you my dear Baobei.... Muach... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom still like holding our hands when we are walking together until now....

EH

Overcome Life said...

Yup yup... She was holding my hand too when walked with me. I love it so much!!! Dajie, go and accompany Mama more often while you are there and so near with her.. ok? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...