Saturday, September 26, 2015

Autumn's Love

Bus ride at Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China

This world is full of surprise.
Or perhaps, to be there at the right time.

Horses and cow at the Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China

Winding mountainous road at Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China

And yes, I was there,
to witness the magnificent view of autumn's love.

Colorful autumn leaves at Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China

It's my love, by the way, for the yellow, red, and green leaves that were holding into the branches of trees, including my favorite pine trees :)

Picturesque view of Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China

This place, Kanas, made me wonder how this beauty was made so naturally!
All through the way, it was all trees all around, and a stream of clear blue pearl water that melted from the snow mountain's above.

Reaching towards Fish Watching Pavilion at Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China

Pathway toward Fish Viewing Pavilion  at Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China

We climbed UP, UP, and UP!!!

Finally the last step into Fish Viewing Pavilion at Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China

1,068 steps
Yes there were,
and yes we did!!!

Panorama view of Kanas River - Xinjiang, China
I became closer with the sky and the mountains,
further from the ground and the grasses,
and yet, my heart was blooming wider in every step that I took.

View of Kanas River from Fish Viewing Pavilion - Xinjiang, China

I felt blessed by being there, at that particular moment.
I inhaled the fresh mountain air, filled my whole entire lungs with it only...

Beautiful view from the top at Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China

Hmmmmm........

I felt blessed!!! Thank you, thank you, and thank you beautiful nature!!! :)

Thank you...
Thank you for all this...
It had filled my heart with love,
my autumn's love...

Beautiful yellow autumn leaves :)

Love you autumn!

Enjoying fresh mutton satay before rejoicing in beautiful nature of Kanas National Reserve - Xinjiang, China :D

Source of inspiration: Kanas Nature Reserve - Xin Jiang, China
20th September 2015

12 comments:

Unknown said...

And thank you for sharing your autumn's love with us. That was indeed closet to the sky and mountains - breathing next to them. Breathe-taking la! Marvelous!

Overcome Life said...

It's my pleasure sharing it with you Kipchu! Glad that you loved it! :)

Thoughfolio said...

Great and beautiful autumn you had ma'am la. Pictures speak all about some part of your life. Have great autumn. Hope you're doing great. Do Great. Regards. Cheers. Take Care. 😊😎😊

Overcome Life said...

Thank you for going through and leaving your beautiful comments here la Ugyen! I was indeed lucky experiencing such a beautiful autumn this year - being there at the right time!

I hope you are doing great too la! Take care and have a wonderful day! :)

Flora said...

Autumn is truly beautiful season, al though every season makes us feel young and fresh with their different colours, you have got Nice collection of it.

Flora said...

Wow you are in China currently!!! Have a great time may!

Overcome Life said...

It is Charo! ^^ Thank you for going through! I can see you have a great time with your families as well :)

Overcome Life said...

Yeah, returned back already and now I'm in India la! ^^

Flora said...

You are almost doing a world tour! Happy for you! Yes I can see the photos in fb you with some Bhutanese girls in India! Take care

Overcome Life said...

Thank you la Charo! I'm happy for you and your family there too! Take care and wish you a wonderful week ahead! ^^

Tashi Chenzom said...

I don't know much about China but your blog gave me lots of ideas. The pictures are all so natural and refreshing. Anyone will easily fall in love with these beautiful place. Thanks for sharing mam!!

Overcome Life said...

Thank you for browsing through Tashi! Indeed, anyone can easily fall in love with these beautiful place :) Wish you have a wonderful weekend! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...