Thursday, April 07, 2005

Feeling blue


It's been two weeks since my last update. How is your life doing up to now? Great??

Unlike mine, I faced lots of miserable feelings. Between want or don't want.. can or can not.. should or should not.. right or wrong.. aaarrgghhhhh..... Why life must have lots of choices that you know I couldn't make??

As a Libra, it's really difficult for me to make decision and I will always choose a middle way, which is not sure and unsure. Hiks hiks hiks.. When can I be better in making decision???

It's been raining outside and inside. I had to lie to myself and resulted lying to someone else. I had to sacrifice my feeling too, for the better of someone else whereby I knew that it may not give them happiness for some, but a happy occasion for someone else.

You may not understand what I'm saying but I feel happy releasing what I feel.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...