Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ambooonnn...

This afternoon I went out buying phone card. I can't even remember when was the last time I bought the phone card hihihihi... and first, I called my friend, Ching, who is in Bangkok already. We talked for a while about our plan there then suddenly my phone call was cut out.. dunno, maybe something wrong from the card's provider. Then I called another ex-schoolmate. Her name is Audrey, but I called her Ambon 'cos she was originally coming from a city call Ambon in Indonesia. She was my senior when I studied in Swiss and we often chatted online. She is a very nice gal. Cheerful, friendly.. and good at cooking =) She is now staying in Baltimore, US and still working in kitchen. I woke her up at 1.15am but she was still very happy to hear me calling.. hahaha... It's been years since we last met (in year 2000) and years since we talked together. Wow.. 7 years... but she is still the same person I knew.. crazy and funny.. hahaha.. She said she planned to go home next year.. well.. hopefully you will Bon!!! Already ask her to stop by in Singapore... hehehe.... Miss you Bon!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...