Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of year 2008

After posting previous blog...

Raymond and I got ready for our first appointment to SGH. At first, we went into the ward to collect all appointment letters. Then, sent my stool for lab check, and finally I had ultrasound check for kidney part. Dunno how the result was 'cos the staff didn't say anything about it and usually it's a doctor who would say how is it.

Well, all done at about 11.30am.

We headed to Bugis to have our late breakfast - nasi lemak plus otak (not so nice...), then went to 'pai pai' to Kwan Im Miao. So glad that I still had a chance and good karma for that ^^ We walked to OG for a while, then had a seat at Bugis Junction. We had our lunch at temporary Albert Court hawker centre. I ordered my favourite mee pok w/ fish balls, pork ball, and fish cakes. I also found my favourite breakfast stall there selling cheong fan, peanut porridge, and fried beehoon w/ sesame and sweet sauce on top.. nyummy.. too bad it has closed 'cos it's afternoon liao.. Perhaps I could go there next time for my breakfast.

I sms-ed Hong Mei's hubby while having lunch. I told him that I would go to the hotel where they live this afternoon. He said they would stay in hotel from 2-5pm. So we headed to Paramount Hotel in Marine Parade and met him. Then I realize.. it's actually only her hubby who came, not with her and actually I found it a bit weird 'cos in the morning I could only manage to talk w/ her hubby on the phone, but not Hong Mei. I thought they came together.. kekeke... and he told me that Hong Mei had just given birth to a baby girl on Dec 26, 2008, that's why she couldn't get away from Beijing. We exchanged gift there.. hahaha.. They gave us Beijing Olympic 2008 CD while I bought them some souvenirs of Singapore and goreng pisang.. hahaha...

We went back home and took a rest for a while.. before we went out again. This time, we brought Reever together. We went to have dinner at Marche at Vivo City together w/ my mom, bro n families, and my bro's friend, Ian. We arrived there quite early so we managed to get our seat fast. Most of us were having rosti mixed w/ sausages and/or chicken stroganoff, soup, and pancakes w/ ice cream as desserts. Nyummy...

We went around the mall after dinner and my mum bought me new bag from Esprit... Wow, finally I have one!!! I've been looking for one since long time ago.. hehehe.. thank you, Mum!!!

Oh yeah.. it's past 12am already.. Happy New Year everyone!!! Just watching the fireworks on TV from home... much better than sitting down there, so hot and crowded.. kekekeke...

Well.. going to sleep soon.. Just a glance of hope that.. everything would get better... Good luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi de.. glad to see your blog again. Happy New Year to you and family! Hope this new year give us strong and good quality of life.
Baru tau hongmei dah merit, malah dah punya baby lagi.. congratulation for her. u masih suka kontak dia yah?
Itu ide makan di marche dari gua tuh... hehehe kmrn siang suggest ke kkoko, gua inget, lo paling suka makan di marche apalagi rosti nya.. hahahha. At least u have whole family around you there.. gua cm berdua doang with baby inside. next year we will celebrate one more person between us. So, it could say, 31 dec 2008 is the last nye between me and hubby....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...