Thursday, March 26, 2009

Live life to the fullest - Treasure what we have to the most

I quote the poem below from mypaper today written by Mr. Geoff Tan.

"Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday.
And today was such a lovely day.
That I wondered why I worried about yesterday.
So today I am not going to worry about tomorrow.
There may not be a tomorrow anyway.
So today I am going to live as if there is no tomorrow.
And I am going to forget about yesterday."
Take heart, my friends - happiness does not necessarily have to come from striving for something we don't have. It can come from recognising and appreciating what we do.

Hope you also find it as a meaningful words that remind us to live today, not about yesterday, and not to worry about tomorrow.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...