Friday, September 24, 2010

SMC Dinner & Dance 2010 - Retrolicious'80s

Yes!!! The once a year company's event was finally there! Coincidentally, it was held on the same day with my Birthday, so I could have the party without a need to organize anything, just enjoy and with accompany of lots of familiar faces.

It started at about 7.30pm. The theme is as per above. Before we entered into the Ballroom, we took some pictures at the booth outside, wearing glasses, wigs, just to have some fun (see the pics above).

Then, there was a short movie too, taken days before the event, shot anywhere within our working area. Below is the movie. Hope you enjoy and feel the energy!!! ^^



How was it??? Well, my laughter was a bit too loud, sorry about it... :P

The program was not bad. The presenter kept asking us to participate without felt boring, and we moved around. We danced, shouted, kept applauding, and sweating!! Was really fun!!

The EXCO and Dept Head gave us the opening dances, I Love Rock and Rolls sung by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts!!! Not bad!!!

Then there were talents competitions too by 5 different departments and not bad, they had put it lots of efforts to give a good show! Well done!!

As for lucky draws, too bad all Finance staffs didn't win any Top 30! But it was ok lah... At least we enjoyed the food, drink, and had some fun! The food was cooked by our colleagues from Kitchen, and it was really good! I enjoyed the starter and the main course, mainly western one. Well done!!! Too bad I didn't eat any dessert as my stomach had been filled with beers... hehehe....

I was there until 11pm, then went back home. Still managed to go home myself by MRT and bus. Hahaha... And today I took a day leave so that I could take enough rest as few days ago I didn't have enough sleep.

Just an advise, turn on the video below for some music while you're watching at the pictures below... hehehe.....




Well, hope you all enjoy the video and the slides!! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...