Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Vesak Day 2555

Sabbe Satta Bhavantu Sukhitatta - Semoga semua makhluk hidup berbahagia :)

Thank you SB for a good karma given to us that we finally made it for San Bu Yi Bai this year :) Actually I almost missed it. If not for my friend grumbled when hearing I would not go, I wouldn't have made it. Hahahahaa.....

PY has helped me queuing for the ticket. She woke up at 5am in the morning and took cab there, waiting for 4 hours until she finally had the tickets for us. Thank you PY!! So despita having flu and sore throat, I still went there and we did it!!!

It's been 3 days after the event and I still feel the pain in my thighs, especially when taking staircases down. I had to take staircases down on the way to my office :)

We had eaten breads, vegetarian noodles, drank lots of cups of soya bean, barley and plain water, scared of dehydration. Luckily the weather was very good. In the afternoon it was very hot!! But in the evening, it turned cool and no rain. The road was not that hot.

It's been a week and I still haven't recovered from my flu yet. Maybe I'm too stressed ba?? :D

Well... Hope everything goes smoothly. Exam is coming in about 3 weeks time. Not much time to study!! I must put more effort!!

Okla.. Write 'til here first.... Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...