Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Flu again :(

These past two days I tried to sleep early and made sure that I'd enough sleeping time, let my body cells had enough rest and found its ways to recover. I took my last few flu tablets too in each occasion before sleeping, hoping that I could get better the next moment I woke up in the morning.

Source: Google.com

However, I finally gave up. This evening I felt my body sweating despite I was inside the air-con room. And I felt chilled despite I hid myself under my blanket at home. My head was heavy, tired and drowsy. I started to have running nose and felt some pain too on my body, the unexplained kind of pain.

I felt blessed when my colleague postponed the meeting. And when I informed my Boss about the new timing, she said she planned to take leave and I told her I might not be able to attend it as well since I didn't feel well. She immediately asked me to go back and take a good rest.

Lately many people fell sick in my office. Few colleagues were not turning up to work, all mainly was due to flu, cough, and fever.

Actually I had just recovered for a long term flu and cough last week. When I thought I felt better, I started to sneeze again. Didn't expect that it turned to worse.

So, I visited the doctor and got myself examined. He gave the usual medicines. I was asking him if I should get some additional thing, such as: Vitamin C tablet, so that I wouldn't be easily falling sick, and he said, "No, you don't have to. Just make sure you feed yourself with lots of vegetables and fruits on your diet."

I admit. I haven't eaten enough fruits lately :( So, after having my dinner, I peeled two apples and shared it with my son.

I hope all of you are in good shape! Remember to eat more veggies and fruits too! Those who are sick, hope you get well soon! Take care! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

However, it seems your health is improving. May you recover very soon and never get caught up by such disease in future. Takecare Aum Rima..

Tshering Chekii said...

Get well soon Ma'am and take care.

Sangay Duba said...

Get well soon and take care la~

Himalayan Tenzin said...

Get well soon madam Rima. It's always better that we prevent or cure diseases at the earliest.
Take care. Buddha bless you and heal you. ;-)

Overcome Life said...

Thank you so much Sherab for your wish and caring words! I also hope I'm not that easy getting caught by this flu again in the future. You take care too! :)

Overcome Life said...

Thank you very much Cheki! So now you are back to school? Wish you have a wonderful college life and everything goes smoothly! Take care! :)

Overcome Life said...

Thank you for your wish and care Sangay! I appreciate it so much! Have a great day out there! :)

Overcome Life said...

Thank you so much for your care and encouraging words Sonam! Mine is nothing compare to yours. How is your condition now? Hope it gets better each and every day! I wish you recover very soon too la! May Buddha bless you and heal you too! Take care! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...