Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Sunset Catcher

Treasure our precious - (Instagram: Rimareyka.writes)

These few days the weather was beautiful and it allowed me to go for cycling around the Waterway Park. If I was lucky enough (which I did), I could catch the sunset towards 7 pm in the evening. As I was still proudly calling myself as the 'sunset catcher', let me share some beautiful shots into this blog post. Hope you like it! :)

Sunset from Waterway Park, Singapore

Lush greenery and the beautiful sunset at Waterway Park, Singapore

The sunset from Waterway Point - Punggol, Singapore

With my loyal bike :) - Waterway Park, Singapore

Hidden among the bushes and trees - Sunset at Waterway Park, Singapore

Lucky people who always passed through this road!!! - Sunset at Waterway Park, Singapore

Tried hiding away??? I knew you would not!! - Sunset at Waterway Park, Singapore

Beautiful sunset allured me to catch its view non-stop!!! - Waterway Park, Singapore

Finally last view before saying good bye and see you again next time!!! Sunset at Waterway Park, Singapore

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...