Friday, April 22, 2016

Thank you for giving me the best day of my life

I still remember the first day I saw you quote :)

Wow!!! I can hear the roaring thunders outside our office’s window. It’s been a while since the last time I heard it. I turn my head back and looked outside. The sky has turned dark and gloomy, not suitable for a day like this, Friday afternoon.

I have shopping plan to be done after work, to buy food stuffs for our early Mother’s Day dinner celebration. Just hope the rain will stop soon but leave the cool and comfortable weather around.

These past few days, I can’t catch the sunrise view from my bus window too. It’s been more than a week now. Thick clouds, hazy clouds have prevented the sun from rising up and shining its rays gracefully. As if they know that my heart is gloomy. OH, what a feeling!

“My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad
It's not so bad and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh… just to be with you is having the best day of my life”

The acoustic guitar and melodious sound from Sound Cloud played from my handphone – posted by Dr Ben Studio – filled the whole office area. Everyone is so quiet and enjoying it. It really suits their mood, especially mine.

Alas!!! How it can coincidentally happen as I really missed my bus this morning and came late for work, due to the binge drinking last night with my friends, as we are separating very soon, plus something else that hid well in somewhere, in the corner of my heart.

Thank you for giving me the best day of my life quote

Except that…., there is no longer you beside me, nor any call or voice sound to be heard. It’s all over. It’s all end. That’s it. No matter what, I still want to thank you… for giving me the best day of my life… for giving me the best day of my life…

P.S. This post is inspired by the heavy rain and thunder outside.My friend once asked me to write when it was raining. The mood never appeared until today. So, here I dedicate this raining post for you. Hope you like it! :) Happy weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

rm said...

Wonderful post! Somehow this post makes me melancholic. But its a beautiful one, Loved it. Happy weekend!

Overcome Life said...

Thank you dear! I'm glad you loved reading it. With this very song turned on while reading it, added the melancholia feeling ;)

Happy weekend to you too!

Love, Rima :)

Unknown said...

It sounds romantic as well as sentimental. What actually inspired you to write this? Nice one anyway

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Nila! It's my first time receiving your comment on my blog post. I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading this specific post and left me with such encouraging comment.

I've written there on the P.S. note below what inspired me to write this post la ^^ plus the beautiful song lyrics :)

Wish you and your family have a wonderful weekend! Take care!

Warm regards,

Rima :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...