Friday, March 10, 2017

I was once lived in fairy tales

Two lovebirds (Photo source: Google.com)

Hand-in-hand we walked out from the well-known five stars hotel's located in the heart of Singapore city happily. Just like a newly wed couple who went for honeymoon, our faces were shining brightly.

"Where shall we eat tonight?" he asked.

"Hmmm.... let's go to the Esplanade side. There must be some food stalls over there," answered me.

"Any specific food you want to eat tonight?" 
asked him again.

"Well, any food will taste great as long as you're there beside me," answered me while smiling wide.

"Hahaha.... You ahhh....," he laughed gently while his hand messed my hair.

He was almost two heads taller than me. With height of 1.85m, he was often called 'giraffe' by his fellow friends.

We crossed the road illegally (jaywalking - that's what they called), but no fear, as long he was there beside me.

Bright full moon (Pic source: Google.com)

Once we reached towards the Singapore river side, "Huaaaaa...... see the moon tonight???" exclaimed me with head pointed towards the sky. "It's very very beautiful, isn't it??" I was so exciting looking at it!

We stopped for a while, treasuring the moments just to enjoy the beautiful moon view up there. The reflection could be seen under the water, made it miraculously beautiful!!!

He extended both his arms towards me from behind, hugged me tight, unwanted to let me go. "It's beautiful dear. Just like you." He rested his chin on my head and tighten his hug. I could smell his perfume clearly from his shirts, a strong yet manly kind of smell, my favorite.

"If only the world stops evolving right this second," told me inside my heart.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he replied.

After a while, "Come, let's eat. I start getting hungry now," he said.

"Alright. Me too."

We passed by few makan places and he decided to eat at Asian Thai restaurant. Been away from Asia for few years made him appreciating Asian food more.

"Table for two please," said him to the waiter.

"This way please," replied the waiter while showed us the way towards the two-seat table outdoor. "Is outdoor OK for you Sir?" asked the waiter.

Since it was a cooling night, he agreed to the waiter's suggestion almost immediately. "Yes, it's perfectly fine. Thank you."

He pulled the chair and let me sit gentlemanly. I sat down and he followed. "So? What do your want to order?" asked him. "Hmmm... you decide and we can share our meal," replied me, since he was the one who had the craving towards Asian food. For me, I could get it anytime anywhere here in Singapore.

"One Thai fried rice and one Pad Thai set please," he said his order to the waiter. "And two ice Thai milk tea."

Once the waiter went away, he took my palm that rested on the table. He rubbed it gently and smiled widely with both eyes locked upon my eyes.

Life is colorful and beautiful (Pic source: Google.com)

We didn't utter any words but our hearts were both filled with happiness. It was our meeting after some time. He decided to continue his Master degree in Michigan and made a stopover in Singapore for two nights before flying back there again. He booked a honeymoon package room, at a luxurious five-star hotel, complete with the bath tub filled with rose petals, Champagne and fresh strawberries at the side, with a beautiful Singapore city skyline as the direct view from it. He just wanted to make this moments, the rare meeting moments special, just him and myself.

I took a cab right from my office away in the afternoon taking a half-day leave from work and headed to this hotel right away, still in my one-piece black office wear and laptop bag on my right shoulder. He was already there inside the room by the time I knocked onto the hotel's door.

After entering his room, as the door was closed, he removed my bag from my shoulder and hugged me tight to make sure if I was real. We were then kissing long enough to compensate all the moments we had missed out throughout the long distance and years he went away. And next, we made love on that fluffy king size bed with slow music from the radio at the background. Oh, he even prepared Victoria Secret's nighties for me to wear, the transparent sleeveless dark red top with red colour thong as a set. He said he'd been waiting his life to see me wearing it. Haha...

And when it's over, he popped the Moet and Chandon and poured it into the Champagne glasses prepared beforehand by the hotel's staff.

Clink!!! "Cheers dear!" said him and we raised both glasses and felt the bubbles passing through our throats. Aaahhhhh.... it was cold and fresh as it was kept inside the wine bucket filled with many ice cubes. He then led me to the bath tub inside the white marble giant toilet. It was big enough for both of us. The water was lukewarm, just nice for us to sink ourselves in. He asked me to go in first then his turn. He sat right behind me so that I could see the view clearly.

Hmmmm.... the water smelled nice!!! Roses petals covered the tub all over and the sand soap was filled in too to create more bubbles. It was exactly like what I often saw in the romantic movies. Never thought I would experienced it myself with my loved one.

The end of the fairy tales

"Dear.. dear... the food is here. Let's eat!!" his voice was awaken me. I faster got back to where I was. Smiling, I rubbed his palm back, "Thank you. Thank you dear for loving me," told me and smiled. "Don't mention dear. You deserved it. Love you, so much." "Love you too dear, so so much..." The night was then spent with more love making in the hotel room, expressing our loves, never ending love...

4 comments:

Tashi Chenzom said...

Wow...this indeed is a beautiful fairytale. So romantic💖💖
I just loved this post😊

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Tashi! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's every woman's kind of fairy tales, isn't it? Hehe... Enjoy your snowy day there in Thimphu and have a wonderful weekend! Take care la! :)

Gyembo Namgyal said...

Beautifully written and full of romance.

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Gyembo Sir!!! :) Have a wonderful day la! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...