|Wander lust - Rimareyka.writes|
Every time I meet someone new, they always ask me this question, "What's your occupation?" or "What do you do in life?" as if the answer will determine and judge on who I am, what kind of person, how much I earn, and all sorts of things that will derive from it.
It's been two years since the last time I worked and in the beginning, I would tell them that I wasn't working. And when applying visa, I'd simply fill the blank up with a word "housewife," although I couldn't really be called one as the time spent at home was almost equal with the time spent outside home and/ or home country (around 55% only).
|My heavens on earth - Rimareyka.writes|
Below is the summary of my trips abroad so far this year:
1. 31 January - 26 February: Melbourne (Australia)
Family time - Celebrated Chinese New Year (Dog year)
2. 7-11 March: Jakarta (Indonesia)
3. 6-30 April: Colombo - Adam's Peak/ Sripada - Anuradhapura- Dambulla - Sigiriya - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - Ella - Galle - Unawatuna - Negombo (Srilanka)
Buddhist Pilgrimage plus celebrating Sinhalese New Year and Vesak Day
|Live with no regrets (Pic source: Google.com)|
4. 1-5 May: Batam - Bangka (Indonesia)
Family time - Prayed 100th year Popo (Grandma)
5. 31 May - 14 June: Regal Princess Cruise: Copenhagen (Denmark) - Oslo (Norway) - Berlin (Germany) - Tallinn (Estonia) - St. Petersburg (Russia) - Helsinki (Finland) - Stockholm (Sweden) - Freetown Christina
6. 8-18 July: Kolkata (India)
Visit friends and watch World Cup Final :P
7. 30 July - 4 August: Pematang Siantar - Lake Toba - Samosir Island (Indonesia)
Visit Bale Batoba
8. 4 August til present: Penang - Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Health screening - accompany parents
|Flying horse - Rimareyka.writes|
And it's already August now!!! I'm still that white horse with flying wings that keep traveling around the world.
Some trip was planned but many were decided on the last minute basis. And back to the question that people often ask me earlier, I think I can confirm now telling them that I'm a full-time traveller :P:P:P