Thursday, August 16, 2018

Books read for the first half of the year 2018

Book quote (Pic source: Google.com)

Sorry it was a bit late to post this as I was busy and only today I had time to gather all titles I had read and put the list up here :)

Below please find the list of the book I read for the first half of the year 2018:

January 2018

2. Something Like Happy - Eva Woods
3. Into the Water - Paula Hawkins
4. Harmless Like You - Rowan Hisayo Buchanan

February 2018

February 2018:
1. Little Fires Everywhere - Celeste Ng
2. It's Always the Husband - Michele Campbell

March 2018

March 2018:
2. Singapore Siu Dai 3 - Felix Cheong
3. Milk and Honey - Rupi Kaur
4. Si Cacing dan Kotoran Kesayangannya 2 - Ajahn Brahm
5. The Path - A Guide To Happiness - Khenpo Sherab Zangpo

April 2018

April 2018:
1. Introducing Tibetan Buddhism - Samuel Geoffrey
2. Tales for Transforming Adversity - Khenpo Sodargye

May 2018

May 2018:
1. Always Present - The Luminous Wisdom of Jigme Phuntsok
2. Passu Diary - Chablop Passang Tshering
3. An Ocean of Blessings - Heart Teachings of Drubwang Penor Rinpoche
4. The Zahir - Paulo Coelho
5. Still Me - Jojo Moyes

June 2018

June 2018:
1. The Sun and Her Flowers - Rupi Kaur

Well, I had no idea how I could read 19 books for the first half of the year since I spent most of my time traveling around. And if you notice, lately I read more books on Buddhism. I just felt good reading about Buddha Dhamma as it was written by many wise Lama, Khenpo, and Rinpoche. I felt that I need to be reminded all the time about Buddha's teaching while at the same time trying to do my best in practicing it daily, since I did not have any spiritual teacher in real life.

There would be less books read for the second half of the year, again due to more traveling haha... but I would do my best spending my time with reading while I could. Hope all of you continue your reading passion as well. Keep going guys!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...