![]() |
| Explore. Dream. Discover |
This sentence would appear on the usual Birthday greetings and sometimes in the beginning of the new year.
D R E A M
What is your dream?
I am sure that everyone has a dream. Be it a big dream or a small dream.
I dream to study abroad. I dream to become a superstar. I dream to be rich. I dream to join marathon. And so on...
Everyone's dream is different. Some may be same.
Some people's dreams came true early. Some will take time. Some even takes much longer time, or even forever...
But do not disheartened. Because everyone's journey is different.
Do not compare. Do not get jealous. Do not envy.
Just focus in achieving yours.
My dream is to see the world with my own two (or maybe four) eyes.
I started it since I was eleven, and hopefully it will take forever to keep my dreams to be fulfilled.
One place at a time.
One country at a time.
One season at a time.
I am in no rush in achieving it, but try to realize it while still alive, healthy, and enough money to afford it.
I am enjoying in the companionship of the journey itself. Sometimes alone. Sometimes with a friend or a group of friends. Sometimes with a family or a group of families. And sometimes even with a group of strangers.
It is the time where I can be myself more. Testing more of capabilities, my patience, my instinct of survival, my adaptability facing any situation, and more. At the same time, I just want to relax and enjoy the nature surrounding me.
Time ticks like a bomb. Every day we get older. Our time to live gets lesser and lesser.
Health also deteriorates over time. And most importantly, the world gets lesser peace these days. War happens. Natural disasters also happen every where. Many jobs are cut due to AI.
The more we need to focus and cling to our dreams to fulfill before it is all becoming impossible.
And of course, we need to pray more, so that we can be protected along the way, and blessed with good health.
That is a glimpse of my dream.
What about yours?

No comments:
Post a Comment