Friday, February 11, 2005

Niceeee....

We went to my hubby's buddy's house tonite.. Not too far away from our house, but not too near as well.. My hubby drove there.. we visited his friend, as well his friend's sister and mother. The house got an aquarium with salted water.. The fishes are very nice, especially the coral.. very lively and colorful. My husband has dreamt of having this type of aquarium since long time ago.. but i dont think he could manage it and it costs very expensive to maintain it. His aquarium is not bad too.. A pair of lobster had given birth to lots of other lobsters which have grown up now. He has transferred some other fishes to the same tank too.. so that he could get rid of another fist tank..hehehe... Btw, my sis in law is getting married soon this end of month, so she will occupy the room and we need some space to put this computer.. That's why my hubby wanna move out one of the tanks from the living room. When talking about aquarium and fish, my hubby could chat for longgg hour with his buddy's mum.. hihihi.. same hobby.. Then we went out for eating.. I ate prata.. very nice.. crispy and not too oily.. On the way back, I decided to ride bicycle myself while my hubby was driving back home with my son.. Waaa... it's been sooo long that i hadn't riden any bicycle.. I guess... since I left China??? 7 years ago... wow... huehehe.. So, my hubby was worrying that I 'd ride it alone at nite.. But I assured him that everything is alrite.. and I made it!! It really nice.. well.. worry a bit cos I must adapt with the bicycle.. and the road.. but it's ok.. So.. I decided to ride it again anytime soon.. maybe once a week on Sunday morning?? (If I could get up.. heuehehhe...).
Hao le... write till here... ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...