Thursday, July 07, 2005

What a day!!! Sucks!!

Life sucks man!!!
Today, i really2 had a bad dayz...
Have u ever laughed loudly but actually crying inside??? That's what I had today...
Can't share the story with anybody else.
Tomorrow im going to have drink with my friends.. hope by drinking I can feel much better... Since they dont drink alcohol, let me drink lahhh... =P
Another sucks thing.. I accidentally deleted 'important and unback up' files from my folder.. huaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. I've checked with IT and she said she could retrieve the last week files.. For me, as long as I can get it back, it doesnt matter how old is it.. but not all gone mannnn!!! What a day!!!!
And yesterday, my only entertainment during the day was blocked cos of unreasonable reason.. And now.. I cant access the web that I used to go.. during office hours.
HIks.. hiks.. hiks... Life sucks!!!
Merde!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...