Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sleepy day...

Yeah... feel very sleepy.. now.. hahahhaa... after lunch mah...
I bought fried kway teow for my breakfast, but I couldn't finish it so I took the rest as my lunch. hehehe... then I went out and sat at the riverside, it's actually a restaurant seating, but they only opened in evening time. It is a nice place to sit facing a river directly, reminds me the time when I was staying in Geneva. At there, I also like to sit in lakeside, see the nice panorama of the calm water, birds, ducks, etc. But almost felt asleep 'cos they have a shade to block the sun shine and the wind just blows nicely... I bought an ice cream bar, Korean brand, chocolate filling with chocolate outer layer w/ nuts. Finished it in less than 5 mins.. hehehe... then drink water.. And now feel very sleepy... Last nite I slept 10.30pm, after watching serial movie on TV. Tomorrow I supposed to meet my ex-colleague, but she couldn't make it, so we will only meet on Friday.
*sigh... now.. back to work... Ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...