Sunday, July 05, 2020

Full Moon at Waterway Park Punggol - Singapore (5 July 2020)

Remains of the sunset - Waterway Park Punggol

This evening I decided to leave home a bit late (after having my dinner), instead of the usual sunset time as I wanted to avoid the crowd (especially on Sunday where people come in pair - as couple- and families who would exercise or walk together along the park).

So I missed the dark orange sky and only left with the remaining as shown in the photo above. It was still beautiful though :)

Full moon (lunar 15th May 2020 or 5th July 2020)

However, as I rode along the seaside, I was awarded with the mesmerizing full moon that came in front of me. It started really low, as if it was located so so near to this earth.

Pardon my camera phone as the quality of the photo was not as beautiful as many DSLR camera would capture :)

Beautiful view of the full moon - Waterway Park Punggol (5th July 2020)

As I rode to different areas of the park, I stopped once in a while, to capture the beauty of the moon as it had different backgrounds and surrounding.

Full moon view at Waterway Park Punggol (5th July 2020)

Sometimes I would give notice to the passerby who walked from the other side, to make sure they too see the beautiful moon behind them (sometimes they were too preoccupy with their exercise and did not notice their surroundings) 

Full moon view at Waterway Park Punggol (5th July 2020)

SB was really kind to me tonight and blessed me with the beautiful moon view all along my cycling journey :)

Bright full moon at the Sunrise Bridge (5th July 2020)

This view was not something that I would take for granted. Its appearance would depend on the good weather (especially during raining season) and the clouds at the surrounding.

Full moon view at Waterway Park Punggol (5th July 2020)

It shone so bright and gave different colors to its surrounding :)

Full moon at Punggol Park - 5th July 2020

Just like any other things in this world, it changed all the time. Its location, its height, its color, its brightness, and so on. So we had to adjust ourselves towards it and be flexible in order to capture them from every different areas :)

Full moon view near Waterway Point

It could blend nicely with buildings and infrastructures below them too, still beautiful :)

Capture memories with my life's accompany :)

And last but not least, I took it together with my life's accompany - the bike that I had used for so long, endured so many hardships, and changed many wheels as it burst sometimes (thanks to hubby who had personally changed it by himself - I was lucky for having such a talented hubby who could repair so many things in life :). Without him, it would not last that long hahaha.... :P).

I hope you too feeling happy watching it and do not forget to watch outside your window tonight to see if it shines so bright right now. Share the joy and happiness with people who you stay with at this point of time. So, stay safe and healthy. Until next time! :)

4 comments:

Sonamsquare@blogspot.com said...

Wow 🤩 it sure is such a beautiful full moon day. I must say that you have captured every picture superbly. I feel lucky that I got to see the beautiful moon through your post.

Overcome Life said...

Hehe... Thank you la. I am glad that you like and enjoy it too. I just did my best to capture its beauty so that everyone can see it too la. Hope you and your families are doing good :)

Flora said...

Amazing different views of moon, it’s always good to watch moon above, and you was really blessed that day although you decided to leave home bit later but it did wait for you. Good job charo la .

Overcome Life said...

Yes la, I was indeed blessed. Thank you Charo! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...