Monday, October 03, 2005

New hair...


Yesterday I cut my hair.. It's been such a long time since I kept my hair long.. and now back to the original 'me' three years ago.. hahaha... Hm.. I feel 'very round' with my new hair style.. hihihi...

Today, I go back to work. Lots of my colleagues said that I look younger. Well, yesterday the hair dresser said the same thing too, but I thought.. it was just to make me happy with his cutting.. but funnily, most people really said the same thing.. Hm.. am I really look younger?? Or just not to disappoint me with this cutie hair?? Hahahahaha.. Never mind. Even if you do, I wouldn't mind. What had been done, had been done already. No regret over the past. Go on and continue with my life and wait for another two or three years until my hair grow long again.. =)

Just now.. my boss passed by and told me.. "You look more like student" Hwaaaaaaa...... ='( hiahiehaiheihaeiiae... Actually, maybe they're right??? I'm look younger?? Hauhahahahaha...

And this Thursday nite, I will be away for a short holiday. My hubby, Baobei and I will be going to Genting and Sunway Lagoon and we will be back to Singapore on Sunday. Hope the journey is pleasant and we can go back safely. We plan to meet Chuan in Sunway Lagoon. Hopefully we can meet up.

Really oh, hepi2 first, and suffer later... *sigh.. Exam is coming soon!! I haven't prepared anything yet.. *sigh....

Write till here first... ciao
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...