Tuesday, January 09, 2007

First day of class

Last nite I attended my first class. I feel much better this time compared to the same class I attended a year ago *same paper w/ different teachers. My class was just refurbished at level 3, which previously was always be at level 4. It was much bigger, much spacious per seat level, and most importantly, there were less students in it. If u remember my previous blog, I was saying that I confused on which teacher should I choose and I think I've made the right choice. Yes, the teacher I chose previously is much more famous than this one 'cos his experience of teaching that paper has much longer than the one I take now, but b'cos of his name, soooo many students choose to attend his class, which cause the class to be very big, pack (full), and too many students inside.. I felt stuffy attending his class... and always felt sleepy and couldn't absorb well on what he taught... But last night was different. I attended the class taught by this same teacher on my first paper and I found her to explain things clearly and straight to the point. I like the way she teaching students. And there were lots of empty seats as well so I don't need to be afraid of getting seat at the back of the class since I could only reach the class at 6.40pm when the class started at 6.45pm. She gave us homework too.. hehehe.. Hope that I can manage to do every homework given.. for my own good mah?? XP
We finished the class at 10pm (supposed to finish at 9.45pm) because we tried to finish to solve another question. It's alright.. then I walked down to DB MRT for about 15 mins before taking the MRT & bus home. Managed to reach home at 10.45pm. I straightly took a bath and had my late dinner. *I ate a tuna bread and lemper udang to fill my stomach temporarily for the class - we only had 10 mins break for the whole 3 hours. Then I tried to sleep at about 11.30pm and didn't know what time I really slept in.. I woke up once at 3am to find out that my hubby was not on his bed.. and slept again.. and when I woke up again.. it was 7.43am in the morning!!! Waaaaa!!!! I rushingly went to the bathroom and took a bath.. even managed to wash and dry my hair.. hehehe.. and reached office at 8.29am.. hehehe.. not bad ya...
Oya.. when I passed down the SOHO building yesterday to take my bus.. u know wad?? I saw Long John Silver will be opened there!!!! Waaaa.... so happyyyy!!! It is one of my favourite fast food outlets!!! Just opposite of the office?? Weeeee....... I have a much better choice now rather than just having McD & expensive J'pnese bento.. hehehehehe....
Once SOHO opened.. I will have more space to browse during lunch time.. hehehehe... yihaaa....
Ok ok.. dun think I have anything else to say now.. Seems like my mood has been getting better now hor?? XP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...