Thursday, January 04, 2007

New year.. oh new year...

Not really a good start for the year 2007. There was a missing plane since 1st Jan 2007 in Indonesia. The plane was from Surabaya to Menado. When I watched it on TV on Monday nite, I didn't really take attention to it as it was in Chinese and didn't know where the plane flying from and to until the next morning when my mum smsed me and told me that two of the passengers of the plane is my faraway cousin's mom and her younger sibling. OMG!!! I thought it won't affect anybody from my family or friends.. but it did!!! And the funniest thing is that the authority gave a false information. On Tue morning, they claimed to have found the wreck of the plane and from 98 passengers, 12 were alive. And after they tried to find the plane themselves, they couldn't find anything on the location said and they apologized for the wrong info. Can't really believe it.. I mean.. how come at this time they could give the wrong info and even blamed it to the villagers saying that it was them who gave the wrong info. And until today, 4th Jan, there is still no clue about the location of the plane. They even spread another rumour that the plane might be hijacked by terrorist or even sabotaged by other party.. Poor passengers inside. My cousin's mom was just operated in Surabaya (heart disease) and just recovered. She was about to fly back to her hometown and the tragedy happened. We can only pray that the plane can be found soon... =(
Another tragedy in Indonesia.. There was a sunk boat and lots of passengers died b'cos of it. There were survivors as well but they had to swim around for few days before being found by the rescuers..
And the Taiwan's earthquake back in December has caused the internet cable broken and it caused the internet connection to go veryyyy slowww.... even it took me hours to keep trying opening this blog!!! I've lost email as well.. grrrrr.....
Anyway.. just hope for the better then... Ciao!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...