Monday, September 19, 2011

Photos sharing from Dubai

Burj Al Arab (7th Star Hotel) from Jumeirah Beach

With my driver for sand dunning

Riding on camel in desserts

Giant Aquarium inside Dubai Mall - the largest mall in the world

Burj Khalifa - The tallest building in the world

It's been 2 weeks since my last post. Dubai was great! The planning for the city was brilliant. Too bad there were many projects abandoned due to economic crisis in 2009. It's an eye opener to see what it looks like. Been to the highest building in the world was my dream, and finally came true. Well, in the future there may be a new building which will be higher than Burj Khalifa, but when it comes, then plan for another trip then... Hahaha...

This week I'm kinda busy. Tonight my school friends dated me for dinner and tomorrow my close friends dated me for another dinner. It will only leave me a night for 2R since I'll have class on Thur and will fly on Fri :)

Well, going back to work soon! Talk again when I'm free :D Have a great week ahead!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...