Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Starting my new journal :)

'A journey of thousand miles start with a single step.'

After reading the book by Robin Sharma, I finally start writing a journal this morning. Hehehe.... Hopefully I'll be able to spare at least 15 minutes daily, sitting down and retrospect and think of what should I write. I will include some quotes too, some lovely quotes that will guide me along in my life journey.

When writing a journal, it has given me chance to talk with myself, with my heart, on what I feel, what I'm lack of, what I want to do, what my dreams are, what action should I do, etc. Hopefully it gives me courage to do something that I always wanted to do and kick my butt to get into action! Hehehe... I have to eliminate laziness in me in order to live life to the fullest, seriously!!!

I don't know why, but I'm loving it :) You may want to start yours too... It is fun!!! So, go get a notebook and start doing it!!!

2 comments:

Riku said...

All the best in your inspiring journal writing. It's best way to sit down a dozen of minutes everyday and write down about you, your family, career, your aspirations and your life. Also, it is one way to be thankful, grateful to everything that life offers you.

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Riku for your encouragement :)

Yea, that's what I'm gonna do... I also have a lot of hesitations and fears that needed to speak out, many dreams to realize. I will write slowly, one at a time.. Hehe... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...