Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Quotes

In order to get myself prepared with what to expect in India, Kipchu introduced me - The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (For the elderly and beautiful) - the 2012 released British comedy movie that features a group of British pensioners moving to a hotel retirement in Jaipur, India.

The story is based on the 2004 novel - These Foolish Things - written by Deborah Moggach. There is an element of adult romance too inside the story. There is even a sequel - The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - that was released in early this year.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Quote

Well, yes you are right. I'm on my way to Delhi. As you may have known, to visit Dharamsala and to meet Dalai Lama has been my dream since long time ago. And now, since I have lots of time and chance, I'll take a risk and do the change to make my dreams come true.

The only real failure is the failure to try

You know, at first, I planned my trip as initially there would be teaching as requested by the Taiwanese group in Dharamsala from 1st to 4th October. However, only few days ago, I received the news that the teaching was canceled. The first question appeared on my mind was, "Does Dalai Lama in good health?" and second, "Will he be there?" Both answers were "Yes!", and that was good enough!

It doesn't matter I could meet him or not now although I keep my hopes high. But there won't be attachment to it, because at least, I try, and take the risk.

Everything will be all right in the end :)

And just like the above quote saying, "Everything will be all right in the end. If it is not all right, then it's not yet the end." ;) So, we shall see the outcome. Keep my finger crossed and hope for the best! Your prayers and best wishes are appreciated! Welcome to India!!! ^^

P.S. All quotes were taken from Google.com

4 comments:

Flora said...

Nice and wishing you all most all the dreams come true! Good luck charo

Overcome Life said...

Thank you dear Charo for your kind wishes la! :) Appreciate it very much! ^^

Rupa Gurung said...

Have fun there dear Rima mam... passionate traveler you are... I hope your dreams will come true. Good Luck and May Buddha, Dharma and Sangha be with you forever... :)
In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
Dalai Lama

Overcome Life said...

Thank you very much dear Rupa! I am wishing Dalai Lama to be in good health and I can't wish more than that now. And yeah, positive mind, tested all the time. Wish me luck! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...