Thursday, November 03, 2022

We all deserve it, even if takes time

Try and never give up (Instagram: rimareyka.writes)

As we all grow up, we would have encountered and experienced many things in life. The rollercoaster ride of life makes us feeling happy, and sad. We cannot just ignore it. It is part of our growing process. 

At one time, we reach certain age, when we look back of where we were. Then we would realise, somehow, one way to another, each of us carries our luggage - emotional luggage - in our hearts.

We may or may not want to remember. But most of the time, we may want to ignore it. But somehow, some event would trigger it to come back. No matter how positive you are, somehow, it hurts you. 

The hormone makes it worse. It makes you to undergo emotional rollercoaster once again. Alas!!! How could it be? You wonder. And you will start wonder about everything, from the past to the present moment. 

You are who you are. You have your own thinking, principle, and behave that way. But others have their own too, which you cannot deny its existence. 

It is just sometimes, you begin questioning yourself, "Am I not doing it right? Isn't it what I supposed doing?" All thought again comes at once. I wonder, and wonder. 

It takes time. It is indeed taking time. The urge to stabilise my thinking is there. Not just thinking, in my mind, but also, the healing, it takes part too. I feel, I need to heal too...

The mindfulness, does not mean meditation, of what is going on in my heart and mind, keeps me thinking, over and over again. 

To be the person who I am not, is hurting me. "I do not have to be like that." But I just keep wondering, are many being like that??? Am I not normal??? That is not what I want to be at the first place though, although the feeling stirs inside. It may give wrong signals to people I know, and I do not want them to misunderstand. It is just I am thinking and examining my thought.

It takes time, to slowly bounce back. Even now, I am still in the journey, not yet reaching the destination. 

"Give myself time."

"Today is a good day to start."

"This book may help me."

"Alone time is what I need now."

"Journaling helps."

"Keep being mindful with my thought."

"You are not alone."

"Always look at the bright side of life."

"Count my gratitude every single day."

"Be loving, especially to myself."

"I need it the most right now."

Dalai Lama Quote (Pic source: Google.com)

And to help me being positive, I recall the Dalai Lama's quotes as per follow:

"Every day, think as you wake up: Today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it."

"The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self."

"An open heart is an open mind."

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."

"Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace."

"Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck."

"A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering."

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy."

"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they are not on your road does not mean they have gotten lost."

"We don't need more money, we don't need greater success or fame, we don't need the perfect body or even the perfect mate. Right now, at this very moment, we have a mind, which is all the basic equipment we need to achieve complete happiness."

"Happiness is the highest form of health."

Hope this post inspires you today, motivate you, lead you to the life you want it to be. Even if takes time, as long as we want, one day we will reach there. One step at a time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...