Monday, May 08, 2006

Updates

Wow, it's been two weeks since my last blog, and one more month to the exam..
Dunno.. feel that.. don't have that eagerness for the exam at all... *sigh.. Lucky I never start my own business, 'cos I'm the type that can't stand do the same thing for a long time.. must change all the time.. that's why I think my current job is quite suitable for me as I didn't always do the same thing everyday.
And now.. taking course.. feel bored actually... going for exam twice a year.. must study almost about everything.. *sighhh.... and even if i finish the study.. I myself still not sure whether it will be useful or would be the same as my degree...
This month, one of my high school friends were getting married (last Saturday) and next Sunday, my junior high school friend will get married too.. Too bad, I can't attend both wedding.. Just a wish from here to them.. hope that their marriage will last long and live happily.. =)
This weekend I would have lots of classes.. Think about it, I think I will faint in one of the days.. It's a continuous one from Thursday to Sunday.. *sigh... no time to rest.. although it's actually public holiday.. hiks....
What else? Chicago day is coming.. and hope everything is going to be fine and works smoothly and accordingly.
My grandma is in hospital in S'pore. My mum is here too.. And one of the day this week would be Mother's day.. I'm a mom too.. So.. happy Mother's day then.. to all mothers in the world.. =))
One of my colleagues has tendered her resignation and her last day would be next Monday. This Wed and Thur, she will have lunch with us as a farewell.. Hope you can have better career...
Write till here first... Ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...