Friday, May 25, 2007

School holiday

It's been almost a week since my last post. Today is Friday. I already feel so exhausted. Yesterday I went into the PD training and they gave us homework to do the case study and was discussed this morning 'til lunch time. Feel very tired...

Just now my desk was full of papers and documents. And now I almost finish it.. but I can feel that time goes very slow. Imagine!!! It's only 3.35pm now!!! Hiks... I hope my energy is enough for another 3 hours. Later I'm going to have dinner w/ my sis @Arirang, another Korean restaurant at 93 Amoy St. I have no idea where is it and will use my intuition on how to go there on foot. Actually I don't feel like going there. I prefer to go home, meet my son and treat him dinner @McD or wherever it is.. but I've already agreed w/ her since Tuesday. So...

Well.. tomorrow the school holiday starts. My son will go back to school on 25th June. Today my hubby went to Reever's school. He was having a session w/ Reever's teacher, asking her about the progress that Reever's made in the school. And she said that Reever did well in the class, only that sometimes he talks a lot hahahahahhahaha...... =D Raymond said there is a report as well, and most of it were given 'very good'. I haven't seen it myself yet.. But hopefully he is doing well as what his teacher has said.

Wah.. soooo tired... Anyway.. my boss's mood is quite good today. Perhaps today is Friday and many people are not around today (some were on leave, some were on course, etc.) and this afternoon she asked my colleague to buy some food for us to relax for a while... hehehehe.. and she treats.. of course.. =) But I can't eat too much... hahaha.. otherwise my stomach won't have any space for dinner later..
Ok.. write 'til here. Tomorrow I plan to go to Sentosa again.. hope the weather is as friendly as last week.. hehehe.. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...