Monday, May 07, 2007

Second life

Gotta know the above from my friend last Friday. Actually she told me before, but I just didn't try and I started to join in on Friday night itself. In the beginning, there is a lesson on how to play it. Slowly, I know how to play but still have to learn as many things are there. Learnt how to fly, how to walk, how to change appearances, clothes, etc. We created our new character, created our new name, and so on. On second day, I got to learn on how to earn money and yesterday my friend and I spent quite some time to earn money there. Actually I dunno why I collect the money.. Just in case, maybe? I mean.. I don't dream of building my own house there.. 'cos I know it's very expensive.. She says we can rent.. but rent also doesn't come cheap as well.. So, just wandering around from one place to another has made me satisfied. We can fantasize about many things.. be in many places we want.. and amazingly.. there is no small child on it. There are adults only. So, u can't get pregnant and can't have any children in ur second life.. hehehe... If you want to try yourself, just login to www.secondlife.com It's a world of imagination. Hope that I won't addict into it.. as I still have a real life to go on.. hehehehe.... So sleepy now.... not enough sleep laaa....
Yesterday afternoon my hubby, son and me went swimming next to our house. It was in the afternoon but it's windy.. I applied sun body lotion all over my body and sun cream on my face, but this morning when I looked at my back in the mirror.. it was red.. hahahaha... My hubby's also red allover as he didn't apply any lotion. My son's face was also reddish... I didn't really swim.. just accompanying my son who wanted to learn some swim from my hubby.. He still can't find the right way to swim yet... and it was funny seeing him try to swim on his way.. At least now he can put his head into the water and walk at the side of the swimming pool.. hehehe... Well.. gotta work again now.... Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...