Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another trip to go!!!

I just decided yesterday...

My parents asked me to go w/ them to China since March. But at that time, I was still working, so I couldn't say anything, scared I might have finished my leave days... and now.. since I'm not working.. and it's only about 2 weeks to go.. I just thought it's a good idea to go w/ them. First, it's such a rare chance for me to go together w/ both my parents to China, especially to our ancestor's hometown. And they will go to few places meeting other relatives. One of them is my kuku's families who stays in Xiamen. It's been quite some time since I met them last time. I want to see their new apartment and eat my ku zhang's fried oyster eggs heaheaheahe.... I used to live in Xiamen for short period of time, let's say.. 2 weeks? or more... and at that time, I couldn't speak Chinese, so we used body language to communicate. Hahaha...

But my parents first destination would be Hong Kong. So I bought round-trip ticket from Singapore-HK-Singapore. Then, I was thinking why don't I stay longer there in HK? Anyway I don't need to book or pay any hotel fees 'cos I'll be staying w/ my sis.. at the same time, I can teach her to use the computer, how to upload photos to portable hard disk, how to install the camera, and so on.. So I was thinking of going there 1 week in advance and when I told my sis about it, she told me that I can even go there earlier (on 25th), since it's a Mid Autum Festival or Zhong Qiu Jie and her neighbour will have BBQ at night. After asking my hubby permission, then I bought the ticket online. Hehehe...

Wah.. 25th Sept, it means.. next Tuesday!!! And my flight will be at 6.40am in the morning and reach there about 10.20am in the morning too.. Wah... really never think that I will go abroad again.. 'cos I thought after the Japan trip, it would be end of my holiday... hahahaha...

Well... just hope that everything goes well..

Yesterday I visited doctor again, asked him to check about my cough and flu. He gave me antibiotics, flu and cough medicine. Hope I can get well soon!!! Write till here... byeee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...