Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cooking mood

I had the cooking mood since last Sunday. Last Sunday I cooked spaghetti w/ ham, onion, pepper, pineapple, cream sauce, and topped w/ baked cheese.. nyummy... At night I cooked the noodle soup w/ veggies, pork ball, completed w/ my favourite fried egg.. nyummy...
This Wednesday after work, I cook the pasta, macaroni shell, w/ sausage, pork ball, onion, pepper and cream sauce... nyummy... hehehe.. fatty boom boom... This morning I cooked the pancake for Reever, Raymond, and Rainier.. so many Rs.. btw, my sis-in-law second's son name is... Rayson.. Lots of R sia.... anyway... this afternoon, I cooked the frozen prata w/ pork cheese hot dog, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.. nyummy... Very full la... don't think I will buy the prata anymore this few months.. hahaha.. better buy from the nearby shop.. Oklah.. gotta play my game again... Just wanted to share recent activities.. Btw my second sis is going back home soon.. What a wonderful feeling when you are going back home again.... Join you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...